asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

This awesome and funny! And to Lancerpanster7 maybe he was trying to make a freaking stegosaurus!

Fluttershy's lovely song Fluttershy's lovely song

"Don't go in my shed." said Fluttershy after this.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Awesome flash!

Make one of "Want you gone"

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

...

The only reason i gave you a fucking 8 is because you dislike Gabriel Barsch But i gotta say...Good animation and comedy.

Stagnate responds:

Did you mean an 8 instead of a 10 as in you like him and i dont or 8 out of 5 as in you only raised the points because i think gaybriel barf is a homo and you agree?

But if you lowered my score, just because i fucking hate gaybriel barf then you have to be a fucking retard to be honest, you're here to judge my animation not who i hate and what not. Frankly i dont even want to be judged by people who dont even animate or know anything about animation.

And even if you made the score higher because of that i hate gaybriel barf, once again you're here to judge my animation which none have even done properly yet.

Madness 60FPS Collection Madness 60FPS Collection

Oh GrudgyGrunt

You dick. He submits shorts retard, Ever heard of a short junior? Because you're a disgrace to madness. All you do is whine whine whine at videos and your favorite song? Oh are you kidding me! He wasn't even trying to ruin your song! He submits stuff to have people happy but not you because you aren't even a fan! Don't give a review and talk shit, he didn't have effort because its a freaking collection! I might just use all my characters because of you! Your a shitty fanboy cunt to Madness you bitch! God your like a annoying 3 year old.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Look

I do not know why people are giving a rating under 10 this is funny crap! Screw you people for being idiots and not seeing the comedy!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

I wonder

Why do you always make Mortal Kombat lose?

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Splendid

Good job adding Askad back in and great graphics! Lol Kary has tricky's mask on :D! And Hotsike that robot is Askad no one created him he just got robot armor.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

Pure awesomeness

It takes one person to create a famous series like this. You make the story understandable and add tense and action into all of them. What inspired you to make this epic story?

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Hmmm...

So did Gigantor kill Draconius or did Draconius kill himself?